MARKET DAY AT BLUE STAR ARTS COMPLEX
Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Saturday, June 9, 2018
- 10 AM– 6 PM
- FREE ADMISSION
This is a chance for you to come out and fully experience all that The Complex has to offer! If you’ve only been to the restaurants, now’s the time to check out the art. If you’ve only seen the art, pick a restaurant patio, and enjoy the food. There’s so much more for you to experience than you realize!
Tour around our gorgeous River-front property, and enjoy a day of interactive art, hands-on activities, demonstrations, food and drink specials, FREE ADMISSION to Contemporary at Blue Star, and more!
What you can expect:
– Open Studio Tours of the spaces in The Upstairs Studios at Blue Star, including: natural dye indigo workshop, and Zine Workshop tour
– Demonstration by Robert Wymer at Mockingbird Handprints
– Live Painting at Joe Blue’s during the evening hours
– $10 half-day bike rentals from Blue Star Bike Shop
– Vendor tastings at Blue Star Provisions
– Paper Trail at Brick
– Artist demos at Creative Creatures
– Beer and appetizers specials at Stella
– Drink specials and a Henna Booth at Halcyon
– FREE ADMISSION and fun hands-on, art-making activities in their Arts Learning Lab at Contemporary at Blue Star.
– Sale on custom frames at The Salon, all buyers will be entered to win a print of “Princesas” by Ana Fernandez
– Art activation at Cinnabar, centered around the current exhibition, “Still Life” by Ana Fernandez
– hand dyed paper demonstration with Sarah Longridge at Art Matters
Enjoy the gorgeous weather, and bring the whole family out, there’s something for everyone!